There are various ways you can use an incense burner waterfall.
You can place the pot on a table in front of the votive candles, light them and enjoy the soothing fragrance while watching your candle flame dance to the music of your waterfall.
Alternatively, you could set up a small altar by your bedside with this beautiful piece of furniture as one centerpiece.
Add some soft lights and sweet-smelling scents to make it even more special for nighttime prayers or meditation time.
Related: how does backflow incense burner work ?
What is incense burner waterfall?
An incense burner waterfall is a graceful, beautiful, and enchanting waterfall that can be used to add a touch of elegance and beauty to any room.
It is also a decorative water feature that can add charm to any room or garden. The waterfall is made from plastic and can be filled with any fragrance or essential oil.
It is easy to use and can be filled with water using the provided spigot.
How to use the incense burner waterfall:
To use the Dragon Incense Burner, first fill it with water. To fill it with water, turn the spigot on the waterfall to the "on" position.
Fill the water reservoir to the appropriate level with fresh, clean water. Turn the waterfall off by turning the spigot to the "off" position.
Related: How to burn Incense: a complete guide
Benefits of using the incense burner waterfall:
The benefits of using the incense burner waterfall include the following:
- a. It is a graceful, beautiful, and enchanting waterfall that can be used to add a touch of elegance and beauty to any room.
- b. It is also a decorative water feature that can add charm to any room or garden.
- c. It is easy to use and can be filled with water using the provided spigot.
- d. It is a great addition to any room or garden.
If you are looking for a beautiful and elegant water feature that can be used to add charm to any room, the Dragon Incense Burner waterfall is the perfect option for you. It is easy to use and can be filled with water using the provided spigot.
Related: How to Put Out Incense cones ?
how to light incense waterfall cones?
If you are looking for a way to light incense waterfall Cones, there are various ways that you can do this.
One option is to use an electric lighter or a candle flame. Another option is to use an open flame such as a gas stove or fireplace.
What You Need to Light Incense Cones:
- An incense cone or incense stick
- A lighter
- unconsuming incense
- Find a spot near the fountain where there is plenty of air flow and lighting. You need to be able to see the flame of the lighter without being too close.
- Open the lighter and lightly hold the flame to the top of the incense cone.
- Allow the cone to burn until the incense starts to smoke and the flame of the lighter goes out.
- Hold the cone with both hands and let it fall into the water fountain.
- Leave the cone in the water for a few seconds and then remove it and extinguish the flame of the lighter.
How to extinguish an Incense Fountain:
- Find the source of the light and extinguish it.
- Touch the incense cone to the water and wait for it to extinguish.
- Touch the bottom of the incense waterfall and wait for it to extinguish.
Lighting an incense cone is a simple way to enjoy the aromas of your favorite incense.
Just be sure to find a cool, well-lit place to do it, and be prepared to let the cone burn until it smokes and the flame goes out.