108mm Scale Resin Figure Viking Style Thor Unassembled and Unpainted Model Kit Une Statuette Collect Toys
108mm Scale Resin Figure Viking Style Thor Unassembled and Unpainted Model Kit Une Statuette Collect Toys
24/7 Customer Service
Love the teapot. Arrived packaged well and quickly. I’m using it as a display item as I collect teapots.
Nice chameleon. Nice looking and well made
The black cat is especially cute (it is pained slightly different than the white one and thus is smoother to touch).
Exactly as promised. The material is light and delicate, really feels like it's made of ice. The bottom is flat and stable. Size is also accurately described. Very securely packaged. Super satisfied, thank you!
As I expected, the glasses are very nice. Arrived perfect and earlier than expected. Many thanks!
very good packaging, received quickly.
Great quality, thanks
Suitable for placing by the bed, with less harsh lighting, perfect for sleeping at night.
I bought both acrylic and metal ones, and they look good for decorating the desktop.
Hello, I have received the goods. They are as exquisite as I imagined. Thank you
Awesome product, you get the quality product that you pay for. Customer support is also top-notch
Assassin's Teapot Chinese Trick Teapot
arrived earlier than expected, beutiful details
Small teapot makes ekseptionally good tea. Beautiful pottery! I’m very happy with it. :-)
Hello and welcome to my store. We are an excellent resin manufacturer.
Models can be customized
All displayed items can be purchased as normal. (Discounts available for bulk purchases)
If you need other models alone, you can leave a message to me. We will do our best to find and make it for you! thanks.
Working hours: UTC+08:00--18:00
Welcome to leave a message.
Working with Resin:
Resin is a very versatile material for miniatures which has many advantages over metal or plastic we believe resin is the best material for miniatures and so we cast most of our
products in this material.
However, resin can be a bit different to work with if you are used to plastic or white metal models.
This page will cover the stages you should go through when working with resin miniatures.
You have just eagerly unpacked your awesome new miniatures, but before you go ahead gluing
things together, you might like to clean them. This stage is optional, but it will get a better result and
better paint and glue adhesion. Cleaning can be done because the moulds used to cast resin can
leave the slightest oily residue on the model's surface. Plus sometimes in order to keep casts the
highest quality; we use some release agent, to get the miniatures out of their moulds more easily.
The oil from the moulds or the release agent can repel paint and glue, so it is best that the surfaces
Use an old toothbrush and some warm water with 'washing up liquid' to gently brush the pieces
clean (be extra careful of delicate pieces, so you that you don't snap them). Make sure you rinse the
parts afterwards and allow them to thoroughly air-dry.
Resin is very detailed, yet sometimes thin parts may be bent slightly during transport or storage. It is
simple to fix as resin has a "thermal memory" like a thermoplastic. It remembers the shape it was
cast in. So simply run the part under a hot tap or use boiled water to heat and soften it. Then you
can bend it carefully back into shape. Let it cool by quenching in cool water, pretend you are a
fantasy blacksmith and the resin will set like this in the shape you want.
we try to produce minis without massive hideous mould lines, flash, vents, air bubbles or
other things that cause you a headache. But, try as we might, we are not (yet!) perfect and
sometimes you will need to call upon your hobby skills to tidy up a part. Just like you would with
plastic minis – use some hobby clippers to snip off any casting gates (aka: those rods/ sprues
/supports) Mould lines may need to be scraped or lightly sanded* away with a file or hobby knife
and any flash can also be removed in this same way.
To glue resin, you should use Super Glue Cyanoacrylate. If you rough up the surface of the bond with
sandpaper or scratch it a bit first – you will get a stronger bond. Another good trick is to use water to
make one part damp (not wet!) and apply the glue to the second part. The bond will be much
quicker. You can also use superglue accelerator in the same way.
If you glue your fingers or something you want to remove the glue from, you can use pineapple juice
(useful and delicious) or super glue remover.
Some larger pieces may need to be pinned in place like how you do with metal models. In rare cases
for huge joins where you want the ultimate bond – Two part epoxy glue can be used.
All done, you model is cleaned, prepped and assembled.
Now you are ready to prime your model as per usual and start painting. We recommend a light
dusting with an aerosol spray primer or good airbrush primer.
Hopefully that helped cover a few of the main points with working with our resin. We wish you the
best of luck with assembling and painting your miniatures.
*Resin is great, but be careful not to breathe in too much of the dust when sanding or drilling it. It
can be harmful. So when making a lot of dust – either do this outside or use a face mask dust mask.
For this reason, we don't recommend resin miniatures to unsupervised persons under the age of 13.
Resin miniatures are not a toy. Small parts are a choking hazard to infants under the age of 3.
Return and Refund Policies
- At acacuss.com, we have a hassle-free return policy. You can return your items within 30 days from the delivery date of your order for any reason.
- We kindly ask you to return the products in their original packaging.
- All returned products will be fully refunded as long as they have not been used or damaged.
- If any item is damaged during the return due to insufficient packaging, we may offer a partial refund at our discretion.
- During the return period, you are allowed to open the packaging and test the product, just like you would in a regular store, to ensure it functions correctly.
- However, please refrain from excessive testing beyond what is necessary.
- If the product loses value due to excessive handling, we may reduce the refund amount.
- If you do not want a sealed package, it is best to leave the packaging intact as much as possible and properly reseal it.
- Opening a sealed package will make it difficult for us to accept the return. Once you have filled out and submitted the return request to our email at email@example.com, you will receive an email within 48 business hours with the return address or a return label.
- If you received a product in poor condition or with a factory defect return is Free, you only need to download and print the label.
- In the case of voluntary returns (such as purchasing the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or you simply changed your mind), you are responsible for the logistics and cost of the return shipping.
- For your refund, we will use the same payment method you used for the initial transaction unless you explicitly agree otherwise.
- The refund will be processed promptly and without any additional charges.
- We may withhold the refund until we receive the returned goods or until you provide proof of return, whichever happens first.
- You have 30 calendar days from the delivery date to return a product and receive a refund for the amount paid.
- To meet the deadline, simply send your communication regarding the exercise of your right to return before the expiration of the 30-day period.
Do you have restocking fees?
No, the return at acacuss.com is free, according to the aforementioned conditions, there is no supply charge.
To cancel an order, please contact us immediately after the purchase by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your request for cancellation (please note that you have a maximum of 3 hours from the time of purchase to request a cancellation). The refund will be issued using the same payment method. Once the package has been shipped, the order cannot be canceled.
The most efficient way to obtain the desired item is to initiate a return for the item you currently have. Once the return is accepted, you can then proceed to make a separate purchase for the new item.
Return and refund procedure
To receive a refund for the returned product, please follow the step-by-step procedure below:
Step 1. Inform acacuss.com by email, sending your return request to email@example.com must include the following information: the order number, the product reference, and the reason for the return.
Step 2. Process the return request. Once the return request has been sent, our returns department staff will contact you within a maximum period of 2 working days and will provide you with the return address or a return logistics label, if the case is by the points, previously mentioned.
Step 3. Return of your product. You must return the product without undue delay, taking into account the times indicated in this case, within 30 days, from the day you receive the order.
Step 4. The refund term is within 10 days. acacuss.com will refund all payments received from you, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 10 days from the day you informed us of your decision to terminate the contract.
The issued refund should appear in the payment method you used within 2-3 business days. If you have not received your refund within 2-3 business days, please check your bank account again. Contact your bank or credit card company. It may take a while before the refund is officially released. If you have done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How can I place an order on Acacuss? Placing an order on Acacuss is easy and convenient:
- Browse our website and explore the diverse range of home decor and tea sets.
- Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to the secure checkout process, where you can enter your shipping address and payment details to complete the order.
3. What payment methods do you accept? We accept a variety of payment methods to ensure a smooth shopping experience. You can pay for your purchases using major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, and other secure online payment options.
4. Do you offer international shipping? Yes, Acacuss offers international shipping to various countries. During the checkout process, you can select your country, and the applicable shipping fees and estimated delivery times will be provided.
5. What are the shipping options and delivery times?Shipping is FREE The estimated delivery date is indicated for each product. Delivery times depend on the handling time and transport time of each product. Handling and transport days refer to business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
6. Can I track my order? Absolutely! Once your order is dispatched, we will send you a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track the status and location of your package until it arrives at your doorstep.
7. What is your return policy? We want you to love every purchase from Acacuss. If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may initiate a return within 30 days of receiving the package. Please ensure the item is unused, in its original condition, and with all tags intact. Refer to our Returns and Refunds page for detailed instructions on the return process.
8. How do I contact customer support? Our dedicated customer support team is here to assist you with any questions or concerns. You can reach us through the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Available on our website during business hours.
9. Are there any promotions or discounts available? At Acacuss, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on our products. To stay updated on the latest deals and special offers, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.
10. Do you offer personalised or customised items? Currently, we do not offer personalised or customised items. However, we continuously expand our product range, and we appreciate your valuable feedback and suggestions.
Bulk order ?
If you would like to order in bulk, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acacuss is committed to providing exceptional service and exquisite products for your home. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Happy shopping with Acacuss!